Free ITIL 4 content
A colleague saw a recent post on Facebook saying that there wasn’t much information available about ITIL 4. He knows that I've already written quite a bit about this, and asked if I could post links to all my freely available ITIL 4 content. So here are links to all the things that I have published on this topic so far. The webinars require free registration, the blogs are open for anyone to read.
- ITIL 4 Practices – What’s New and Changed
- ITIL 4 Value System, Value Chain, Value Stream: What’s the Difference?
- Guiding principles: The most practical part of ITIL 4 (Brighttalk webinar)
- The 7 Guiding Principles of ITIL 4: Practical Advice to Help You Make Decisions
- How ITIL 4 can help you get closer to your customers (SysAid webinar)
- Everything You Officially Need to Know About ITIL 4
- What's wrong with ITIL V3?
If you have questions about ITIL4, or there are other things you'd like to know about it, do please let me know. I may not be able to respond personally to every request but I will try to include answers or information in future blogs, and I’ll update this post when I post anything new on the topic.